If you are new to Gmail account and don’t know how to attach or send pictures in Gmail account, then you don’t need to get worried at all. Gmail users can not only save a picture in Gmail directly but also can receive pictures in an easy manner. For this, you need to follow these steps for receiving or sending pictures in Gmail.
Follow the below-mentioned steps for sending or receiving pictures.
How to send pictures in Gmail?
- First of all, log in to your Gmail account and hit the ‘Settings’ button.
- Hit ‘Settings’ and then click the ‘Labs’ tab.
- You need to scroll down to ‘Inserting Images’ and hit the radio button.
- Just click ‘Save Changes’ and then hit the ‘Compose’ button.
- Simply type the email recipient name as well as a descriptive title in the Subject part.
- Hit the ‘Insert Image’ button and click the ‘Web address (URL)’ or ‘My Computer’ radio button.
- Hit ‘Rich formatting’ in case you don’t see the Insert Image button.
- Click ‘Choose File’ and choose the photo on your computer system.
- Finally, enter the image URL in the space offered if you are using Web Address option.
How to receive pictures in Gmail?
At the initial stage, you need to open the e-mail with the preferred picture.
- Many images types are shown in the message.
- Lastly, hit the view or download link for viewing the image.
By implementing the above-mentioned steps, you can certainly get the perfect help for receiving or sending emails in Gmail.
So to get hassle-free Contact helpline Gmail customer support services, you need to quickly avail the tech support from a third party tech support company. The company’s main motive is to make its customers happy by offering reasonable tech support assistance.