Can you read a language other than your own unless you are well versed in it? Obviously, NO! Wait…. Before you go ahead and say NO, take a pause and think about Yahoo Mail’s amazing features and exceptional services. For an instance, if your Yahoo Mail is in a different language (let’s say in French) and you desperately want it converted into in English, either in UK English or US English or even Australian English, Yahoo confers you the facility of changing the interface language. Yes, you heard it right. Changing the interface language of Yahoo Mail is an amazing feature of this American multinational technology company.
Here’s how you can choose the language that you can read comfortably –
- Click on the ‘gear icon’ located on the top right corner. It is the navigation bar. Or you can go to your profile (it could be your name or username) located close to the ‘gear icon’ on the top right corner.
- You will see an option called ‘Account Info’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Account Info option, you will be asked to enter your Yahoo mail password. This will lead you to another page – ‘sign-in’ page.
- Follow the instructions carefully and carry out the commands like time zone, set language, etc. under ‘Account Settings’.
- Here, you will find the language that you want to set.
- If your preferred interface language is not in the list, choose ‘Select’. It is mentioned under
- Select and add your preferred language (or variation).
- Select ‘Set’ and then ‘Apply’
Count on Our Trained Engineers:
If the process sounds lengthy to you or you didn’t get the desired results, relax. You have not run out of choices. You can always contact our sophisticated team of engineers that provide awesome Yahoo customer service. These are a bunch of highly skilled and knowledgeable tech geeks who not only flaunt cleverness and dexterity, but also work truly amazing.
Wish to reach them? Here’s how you can do that:
Guess what! We have a toll free number to reach them. The Yahoo customer care phone number abridges the gap between our users and the technicians. The best thing about dialing the toll free Yahoo customer support number for quick support is that our engineers won’t sit back and relax until the problem is resolved.
Isn’t it amazing?