When it comes to the most known social media platforms, the first name that’ll strike to your mind is Facebook. Billions of people are on Facebook for sharing pictures/videos, creating a business page/influencer page, and doing business. As compared to other social media sites, you’ll get complete satisfaction in terms of security and features. What about people who’re following you unnecessarily? Well, there’s a feature of blocking someone in facebook that will help you in getting rid of an annoyed person. No matter issue you’ve with the particular person, you can block them without notifying them.
Today, everyone is tech savvy so the users know how to block anyone on the FB account. Sometimes, due to technical confusion, the entire blocking process becomes tricky. To clear all the problems, you must get in touch with the technical experts for more help on blocking and related problems. You will be guided with varied troubleshooting solutions.
How to block on Facebook account on a mobile device?
If you’re searching for the steps for blocking on FB messenger or in the main account then these steps will be helpful for you:
- To start the process with, you need to login to the account on the mobile device
- Now, you just have to tap on the gear icon that is available in the top right of the Facebook page.
- Here, click on Settings & Privacy and then tap on Settings.
- You need to scroll down to “Privacy” and then look for the Blocking.
- In this step, you just need to click on “Add to blocked list”
- After this, you will have to mention the person’s name for blocking.
- Go to the results page and then you just have to find the person for blocking
- Tap Block to confirm the decision of blocking.
Can I still see someone on Facebook if block them?
After blocking someone in facebook, you will not be able to see each other’s profile on Facebook. If you’ve made any comment or post on a mutual page then you will not be able to see. Once you’ve blocked anyone, there will be no interaction with the blocked friends. But, you can unblock them anytime you want to.
How to know if someone blocked you on Facebook?
When you get the issue related to Facebook blocked, you must consider availing the tech support assistance from the FB techies. There are many ways through which one can know is someone on FB has blocked you. Let’s have a close look at these signs that’ll help you in finding more:
- If you’re not finding the person on the search list then you might have been blocked by him/her. When you find someone on search, the profile link will appear to you. If you don’t get the name of the person on search then this is surely a blocked case.
- Another sign that will tell about blocking is that you don’t have that particular friend on your friend list. So, scroll down your friend list to know about this. According to the experts, the deactivated accounts will still be visible on your friend’s list. But, if someone has blocked then you won’t show up at all in the friend list.