If you are a Gmail account user and you are looking for the ways through which you can recover your account password then don’t get panic at all as you simply can recover your lost Gmail password with a few simple steps. Gmail password is one of the important things that help you to access your account in an efficient manner. Your Google Account password is the password that helps you to connect with other Google products also. After accessing your Gmail account you can also connect with Google and YouTube. In case you forgot your password and looking for the ways through which you can reset it or like to change your password for security reasons then you can follow the steps below.
- For reset your Gmail password
- You need to go to the Account support page.
- Now you need to apply the online screen instructions.
- Here you will be asked some questions related to your account to confirm it’s your account.
- Now you need to reset your password.
- Select a strong password that you are not using already
- And use your account successfully
- Always use an alphanumeric password. Change your password after regular interval of time to avoid hacking.
I didn’t get a password recovery email
- In case you use your recovery mail to get back to your account via choosing the recovery mail Gmail will send you a code for resetting the password.
- In case for this you can check your Spam folders as may can also arrive in that folder sometimes.
- For searching the mail type “Accountfirstname.lastname@example.org” to your address book.
- Check all email folders to check the mail.
- In case you’re having trouble resetting your Gmail password, then you can use another method to recover the account.
- Gmail user can change their Account password at any time.
- For this, they need to sign in to My Account.
- Now go to “Sign-in & security” section, choose Signing into Google.
- Select Password.
- Type your new password in the given field and then go for Change Password.
In case you still are facing issue in changing the password of your account then don’t get panic at all as you can simply dial a toll-free Gmail customer support number and get complete steps from the experts.