Facebook is of course the most talked about the social media sites that are having billions of users. FB has established itself as a premier networking platform all across the globe by offering a huge number of benefits to the users. Through Facebook, you can easily get in touch with your old friends who are in different cities, states or countries. Also, there will no barrier of language or distance with this platform. In case, you’ve any technical glitch with Facebook then it can be rectified immediately. Whether you want to create an account or deactivate Facebook the older one, you can seek the help of the techies.
The Facebook support team is available for your help round the clock. So, don’t hesitate to get a solution to your technical problems. For this, you can get in touch with experts from the help desk team.
Deactivation of the FaceBook account
On Facebook, you can take a temporary break from Facebook by deactivating the account. This process is different from account deletion as you’re are just temporarily deactivating the account. You can easily get access to the account anytime just by signing into it. If you don’t know about deactivating your account then go through these easy instructions:
- For this, you just have to click on the down arrow icon present in the top right of Facebook.
- In the next step, just go to the “Settings & Privacy”
- Again, tap on Settings and look for the link of “Your Facebook Information” which is present in the left column.
- In this step, just choose the link of Deactivation and Deletion.
- You need to select the option of ‘Deactivate Account’
- Continue to Account Deactivation
- Now, you just have to enter your password
- The final step is to follow the instructions to confirm and click ‘done’
With these steps, you can easily deactivate Facebook account and can reactivate anytime. If you’re having any confusion regarding deactivation then you can seek technical support of the help desk team.
What happens when you deactivate your Facebook account?
After your account is deactivated, these things will happen:
- No one can search you on FB
- No one can see your FB profile.
- Your friends will see your name on their friend’s list.
- If there was any group then group admin will see your comments and posts with your name that you would have made.
- Messages and comments can be seen with friends.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account?
If you want to permanently delete Facebook account then these are easy steps for you:
- For this process, the user has to click on the arrow icon in the top right of Facebook.
- Go for the option of Select Settings & Privacy and then choose Settings.
- Under the section of Your Facebook Information’, you need to tap on Deactivation and Deletion.
- Again choose the link for ‘Permanently Delete Account’
- Continue to Account Deletion.
- At last, the user is needed to choose Delete Account
Make sure to download a copy of your information from Facebook before you proceed for facebook delete account. If you’re stuck at any step of deletion or deactivation then you’re free to contact the technical assistance team.