Download Skype for Android to make video calls
Now you can get the complete convenience of Skype in the center of your hand. One of the wonderful modern technologies is the facility to make video calls from a mobile application in an efficient manner. There are abundant applications that you can use to make a bridge between different devices to make video calls. In case you want to explore how to make free video calls on Skype using your Android then go through this piece of write up and get comprehensive details about how to Download Skype for Android to make video calls.
In addition to this Skype app for Android device is easier to use to make video calls with friends for free. One can use Skype for Android and make video calls to individuals or even in groups, anywhere in the world at no cost. As you know Android device is ruling these days and using Skype can’t be ignored when it comes to video calling. But in case you don’t have Skype app installed on your Android yet then here you will get complete steps on how you can download and install the app to make video calls with your friends and other beloved ones.
Steps to Install Skype on your Android Phone
To get started you need to install the Skype App for Android. The process is simple and can be completed in few minutes depending upon our internet connection speed.
- First of all, you need to open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now in the search bar type Skype.
- Now tap on “Install” button. This may take few minutes.
- After the installation, open the app on your device.
- Now you can make use of your Skype app on your Android phone easily.
How to make a video call using Skype on Android?
In general, Skype is one of the free services which are used worldwide without any complex processes. Normally you can send a free unlimited text message, files, and images to your contacts. However, the new users feel some difficulties in using the app but once they get to know the right procedure it would be so much pleasant for them. As the video calling is free but you must need an active internet connection on your Android device.
- First, open your newly installed Skype app on your Android device and then start with the sign-up process. In case you previously have an account, then there is no need to create a new one.
- Type the details in the given space and hit on sign up option. If you have created a new account then make certain you confirm your email link which you had received.
- After this, you need to add your friends and family on Skype.
- Now it’s easy to start video calling with them.
- Click on the contact; choose the person you want to make a video call.
- Tap on “Voice Call.”
There are a variety of methods through which users can make video calls to their contacts. You can even use alternate method to make calls on Skype.
Alternate method to make voice calls on Skype using Android
- In order to this simply tap on the “Recent” tab option.
- After this click on plus option in the bottom right corner to proceed further.
- Now tap on the “Voice Call”.
- Then choose the person you want to make a video call.
- Lastly, tap on the call button positioned in the right corner of the screen.
In addition to this, for canceling the call instantaneously, you simply need to click on the red option button situated right below the icons.
Skype is one of the wonderful service which helps in exchanging the documents, send instant messages, and make video calls and much more. These incredible services have surpassed the Google Hangouts as more and more users are using this app. It saves your time; in short, it is a one-way solution for connecting with people world-wide.
You can also speak to our Skype customer support services experts for how to recover password, download Skype messenger on Mac etc. We will assist you.