Google is considered the best and trusted web browser that does not require any introduction. Millions of people are using it all over the world use. Today, people are now as dependent as it helps in everyday activities. With Google, you can send emails, navigate, watch videos, save phones, and can do a lot of other things. Why the Google servers down? When this happens, you’ll not be able to make use of any feature of Google. If a user is encountering these issues with Google and searching for quick solutions to why my Google is not working then they must seek technical assistance from the experts.
These issues can be faced by anyone at any time but that doesn’t mean that they are not resolvable. Before getting the solution to the Google outage, you need to know the reasons them.
Is Google down today?
There are times when you have to face the problem related to down google home app. You’ll not be able to access Google account if it is down. In addition to Gmail, Google users will face outage of other services including google calender down, google drive down, etc. Many users get problems while uploading files on Google Drive, using Google Docs, or making video calls. When this kind of problem persists, you need to just get in touch with the professionals of the Google support team. You just need to connect with techies and speak to a Google representative.
Why is Google not working?
There are multiple reasons for which you face the problem related to accessibility. Why Gmail is not working? Is there any sort of outage? Users report a lot of questions while using Google. Let’s have a look at some of the reason because of which your Google is not working:
- In case, you’re using the old version of the operating system or web browser then your Gmail will not work. So, you need to update it.
- When your Google is not working on your phone or browser then this might be an internet connection issue. Loading problems always happen with a poor or slow internet connection.
- If there are cookies and caches in your browser’s or mobile storage then there can be an issue of google down. Try to remove all the cookies from the browser before using Google.
- Are you using an older version of the Google app? If yes then this can cause you issues related to google cloud outage and other problems. Make sure that you are using the latest and updated version of Google apps that are supported in the current operating system.
- One of the important reasons for which you’re getting this issue is a compatibility problem with antivirus firewall applications.
Is the Google server down?
If your Gmail is not working then go to “Settings” on your Android phone and then go to “Apps/Applications Manager”. You need to tap on “Storage” followed by Clear Cache. You should also try the option of clearing data/Storage. This will resolve all the problems related to Google outage Snapchat and Google servers down. For more details on solving the Gmail down problems, users can freely contact the Google support technical team for proper rectification. You can find quick help of the technical professionals.