Do you want to block someone on Facebook but don’t you know the procedure to do the same? Before you block someone, you should know that the blocked person will not be able to do several things. He/ she can’t see things you post on your Facebook and is not able to tag you in his/ her post on Facebook timeline. However, you can Get In Touch With Facebook experts who will help you out in blocking someone on Facebook.
Following Are Some Easy Steps That You Need To Go Through Carefully:
To Block Someone on Facebook:
- First of all, you need to access your Facebook account through your login information.
- Next, you will have to click the ‘Down Arrow’ icon that you can find out in the top right of Facebook homepage.
- Apart from that, you will need to opt for the ‘Settings & Privacy’ option and then click the ‘Settings’ option.
- In the next step, you will need to click the ‘Blocking’ option that is available in the left side menu of your Facebook homepage.
- After clicking on it, you will be able to reach out to the ‘Block Users’ section.
- Here, you will need to enter the name of the person you are looking forward to blocking on Facebook.
- Apart from that, you will have to click the ‘Block’ option and then select the specific person you would like to block on Facebook.
- Besides, you will need to click the ‘Block’ option and then ‘Block [name]’ option to block that person on Facebook.
By going through these steps and instructions, you will be able to get an annoying person blocked on your Facebook account. Moreover, you might face some inconvenience due to some technical problems while blocking someone on Facebook. In such a case, you should Get In Touch With Facebook Support and ask for help. Here, you will be able to get the right kind of solution to your problem with optimum ease.
Keep The Face In Mind:
When you unblock someone on Facebook and then unblock them after sometime, you can’t be friends again. To become a friend on Facebook again, you will have to send the blocked person you unblocked recently a new friend request.
How Do I Get In Touch With Facebook To Report A Problem?
Here are some easy steps through which you will be able to report a problem directly to Facebook officials:
- On your very first step, you will have to tap on the ‘More’ option from your Facebook timeline.
- Scroll to the bottom of your Facebook page where you will have to tap the ‘Help and Support’ option.
- In the next step, you will have to tap on the ‘Report a Problem’ option.
- Apart from that, you will have to click on the ‘Something Isn’t Working’ option and then opt for the products or features of Facebook that you are facing troubles with.
- Hereafter, you will need to describe the problems you are experiencing while accessing Facebook account.
- On the other hand, you will need to add a screenshot of your problems with the help of your camera.
- In the last step, you will have to tap on the ‘Send’ option and then you will be able to report a problem to the officials.
Even if you are not able to receive the right kind of help and assistance to handle your problems, you should try another way. What you need to do is to go to the Facebook help center where you can search for your problems and queries. In the next step, you will have to visit our website to find out some additional help regarding the same.