How to change country in Gmail account
Changing location settings are quite simple for users in Gmail account. In fact in most of the cases, the change of location is automated wherein Gmail automatically picks up the location of the user based on the GPS movements. However, there are cases wherein users seek to have certain customization’s made to their location settings wherein they need to first login to their system and then browse to the settings link on the top right of the screen. In the settings page, users need to browse to the location settings wherein they have the option to change their country, which would then reflect in their Gmail account.
Steps are :-
- Open your browser open gmail.com
- Enter username & password then Click on Sign In Button
- Top of the right click on settings button
- Select your country language whatever you want
- Then move your mouse on the bottom and click on Save Changes button.
Now you can use gmail account in own language, i hope you will get full tutorial of change country language.