Skype is one of the well used platform through which you can make a group video call and other features in an efficient manner. Nowadays everyone is busy in their own life and thus there is shortage of time also. Sometimes you need to call your friends or relatives then you get frustrated that how to manage. If you normally contribute in group calls on Skype with your friends, relatives, co-workers, and other family members, then you know how frustrating it can be to make acl to each and every individual and rely on the same page. Luckily if you are a Skype account user and you are using Windows or any Mac device then you can make a group video call on Skype.
If you are not able to make a group video call on Skype then you can simply apply the below-mentioned steps and enjoy video calls instantly.
- First of all you need to open your Skype account.
- Once your Skype is open, then you need to choose the people with whom you want to make the group call.
- Making group call is easy choose one of the people that you want to add to a group call.
- Then, tap on the plus sign or Plus menu sign in your friend’s list, and tap on “Add People.
- As you know Skype calls are free but in case you want to call any mobile number or landline from your Skype, then what you need is a little Skype Credit.
- You can also find the person to whom you want to add in group call.
- For an audio call tap on the call button.
- For a video call choose the video call button.
- If you want to make a group call then you need to op for the call or video button. Even you can add some name to the group along with a picture.
- Finally for ending call tap on the end call option available in the Skype page to hang up.
If you are using the above steps for making a group call on Skype then don’t get panic at all as you can now simply get help from a reliable source via connecting to a third party tech support providing company and get assured solutions on your finger tips. You can also dial 1-800 Support Skype helpline phone number to get complete assistance.