How To Set Up Google Duo On Iphone & Ipad
Duo is a one to one video calling app launched by Google last year in August. The company claims it to be the fast, reliable and capable of providing better quality video calls. The application is available for both Android and iOS devices. While undoubtedly, being a Google-made app, it is easy to download and set up Duo for Android devices; you can also easily set up the app on iPhone and iPad. Moreover, you just need your phone number to run this app which makes it easy to be used in iOS devices. Here are the steps to download, install and setup the Google Duo App on iPhone and iPad.
Steps to Set up Google Duo on iPhone and iPad
- Go to Apple App Store and type “Google Duo” in the search bar of the App Store. The search result will display Google Duo application on the window.
- Tap on the “Get” button and once it gets downloaded, tap on the “Install” button.
- You will be asked to enter your Apple ID Password.
- After it gets installed, you will get the icon of this app on the home screen.
- Tap and follow the instruction to start using it.
- Duo will verify your phone number in order to allow you to use the app. Just enter your number and ensure that it’s correct, and then tap “Next”. Duo will send a code to the number entered by you. Enter the code and confirm it.
- And, you are done.
So this how you can easily set up Google Duo on your iPhone and iPad. There is a lot you can do with Google Duo, such as
- Easy video calls with anyone from your contacts that uses Duo app.
- End-to-end encryption: Duo is completely secure as it offers end-to-end encryption. It means you can only be seen by the recipient.
- Knock Knock: You get to see a live video preview of the caller before answering the call.
- Cross-Platform: You can call your friends across the smartphones as Duo is a cross-platform
With so many features and quality, Google Duo is surely going to stay in the market for long. Download it today and experience the quality and reliability of the app by yourself.