How to Sign In To Multiple Accounts in Gmail
Signing in to multiple Gmail accounts at once is possible, and many people do not have the clue on how to do that. Many people think that it is in fact not possible to sign in to Google from different users. For different reasons, people have more than one account, and it is also necessary to become online simultaneously from all those accounts. Google offers the provision of doing that.
Google gives you the provision for switching one account to another. In this way, a person can maintain more than 2-3 Gmail accounts at the same time. For this switching, any standard browser can be used. Generally, using Google Chrome and Firefox is suggested for the users as these two are the most recognized browsers at the moment. For advanced support and guidance in this process, you can always call customer care service for gmail for expertise step by step guidance.
Adding Gmail Account
- Sign in to Google
- Now, click on the profile photo at the right top corner
- Select Add account from the menu list
- Enter username and password of the new account perfectly to sign in
Switching between Account
When you have signed in from multiple accounts, following the steps as mentioned above, you can switch between accounts. The process is simple and it has been mentioned below:
- Click on the profile picture on the top right corner of Gmail
- Now, you will find option for choosing any of the account from your multiple accounts
- Click on the account on which you want to switch
Where Multiple Sign in Does not Work?
The multiple signing in and account switch do not work for all Google products. It works for Gmail and a few other applications from Google, and those products are:
Signing Out from Multiple Accounts
The process of signing out from multiple accounts is also simple, just like the signing in process. In order to sign out from multiple accounts, you need to follow some simple steps. Following the steps mentioned below shall help you to complete the job of signing out easily:
- Go to your Google Account Page
- On the top right corner, click on your profile picture, and a drop down menu shall appear
- Now, simply click on the ‘Sign Out’ link to sign out from your account.
Using multiple accounts with Gmail is simple. You should keep different account settings and different profile pictures in order to avoid errors during account switching.