Log in to your Gmail account from various devices
You can get complete information about how to sign in/log in to your Gmail account using any device. In case you don’t know what steps to take to sign in to use your Gmail account then don’t get worried as you can get complete steps on how to sign in to Gmail using different devices. If you not aware then you must should know that Gmail is the spine of the current internet scenario. You need your Gmail account for any sign up for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform in order to get started. After successfully creating your Gmail account to sign in/log in you will get complete steps on how to sign in /login to your Gmail account using a variety of devices.
Gmail Sign in Key Features
Use computer/laptop for Gmail login
- First of all you need to use your internet browser.
- Simply open it and go to gmail.com
- In login page type your Gmail username and password.
- After that tap on “Sign in with a different account”.
- In case you have been mistakenly directed to a page then you just click on “Sign in” option available on the top right corner of the same page.
- Now login/sign in to your Gmail account. You can also use Gmail app for both android and iOS platforms to sign in to your account.
Sign in/login using android devices
You can use Gmail app on your android device to Sign in/login. After installation of Gmail app on your device or in case you have inbuilt app on your device go to Gmail app. Add your account credentials to add your account to your device. Along with this you can add more than one Gmail account subsequently, to use multiple accounts in the app and you can switch between them consequently.
- To use Gmail app ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of the Gmail app.
- You need to open the Gmail app.
- Now in the top left corner of the screen click on menu option.
- After this tap on username option.
- Click on “Add account”.
- Choose the kind of account you want to add.
- In order to add multiple accounts, follow the steps mentioned above.
- After successful addition of your all accounts you will be signed in to your Gmail account and you can use it at any time.
How to sign in using iOS Device
- First you need to launch the Gmail app on your iOS device.
- After this tap on the Menu option.
- Click on the address of your Gmail account.
- Tap on Manage accounts > Add account.
- Enter your username and password for your Gmail account.
- Once you have added your account, you will be signed in to your Gmail account and you can use it any time you want to.
Use two-step verification to sign in Gmail account
It’s often said when you use your Gmail account on public computer it may undergo some threat which makes your account unsafe. To protect your account privacy and security its good to use two-step verification procedure for ensuring complete security of the users. When you prefer the two step verification permission as you will get notified when any one tries to login in to your account without your permission.
You don’t only need password to sign in to your account but also the verification code which you get on your phone device. The code will be sent to your registered cell phone number each time you sign in/log in to your particular account. For this simply visit the Gmail login page and add two step verification code to your account and every time get a six-digit code verification code to use your account.