Facebook is a prominent entity providing email and internet services to its users. Users highly demand Facebook email service due to its easy interface and smooth working. There are times when Facebook users also have to face technical issues in the email. Their email account gets temporarily locked and they lose access to their account. Facebook provides multiple types of services to their email users. You can send official data, share documents, and excel files, videos, and other heavy documents over email. Hence it is necessary to know the answer to How can I recover my Facebook Account whenever it gets locked.
These can be multiple reasons due to which a Facebook email account can get locked. But the primary and topmost in the list is by entering the wrong password. Anyone can forget the email account password. So, we should need to know some easy ways to reset the Facebook email account password. Apart from the wrong password, an Facebook email account is also likely to involve in hacking activities. If you want to recover your locked or hacked account then you have to follow the below steps.
- Open facebook official Landing on your browser.
- Choose whether you want to receive the temporary password on a secondary email address or via text message.
- Enter your email address or contact number whatever you have selected in the previous step.
- After this, you will be taken to the landing page of Password Recovery.
- Selecting “Send Me a Temporary Password” from the menu. In this menu, you will get some other options as well. You can choose any one of the provided methods to Recover my Facebook email account.
- Then click on the “Continue” button to receive the password.
- Locate the password in the secondary email id or message and get back to the password recovery page.
- Now enter the password in the space provided below.
- After this, Facebook will ask you to change your password. As you don’t remember your old password hence, we also suggest you change the password.
This temporary password is valid for a short time period. So, make sure to change the password immediately once you get the prompt. Otherwise, you have to follow the entire process again.
Apart from this, we suggest you call on the Facebook email account recovery number to know more ways to reset your password.
How do I log into my Facebook net email account?
Facebook email is serving most of the united countries and everyone there is well aware of the interface. But recently Facebook has started covering some other countries also. Most of the people in these countries are not aware of this new email service. Moreover, they don’t even know how to log in to their email accounts. If you or your known person is living in one of those countries then this blog is meant to be for you. Additionally, you can log in to a Facebook email account and also help your friends living there.
- You only need to go on a correct page to log in to your Facebook email account. Alternatively, you can also visit the official website of the Facebook email to log in to your account.
- Here is the link to the official Facebook website
- After opening the link, enter your Facebook registered email address and password in the respective fields. You can also use your user id in place of the email address to log in to your account.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button below after entering the correct login credentials.
- Now you can send and receive emails from your Facebook email account.
Moreover, if you are not using a personal computer or laptop then do not click on the “Keep me signed in” option appearing after you log in to your account. This will automatically save the password in the system’s memory and anyone can access your account without your consent.