Yahoo is a great and reliable emailing platform that has connected millions of people via emails, real-time chatting, video calling, and many more. Not just this, you’ll get to enjoy many Yahoo products that include Yahoo Answers and many more. Through this emailing service, you don’t have to bother about the security of your data as Yahoo protects your information and keeps it safe. For solving technical queries and problems, the user has the accessibility of speaking to the Yahoo technical team. Whether you want to recover my old Yahoo account or know about Yahoo security, you can get all sorts of assistance from the techies.
The technical professionals are available all day night to help the users in fixing their doubts and technical woes. If you wish to recover my Yahoo account or want help in creating a new Yahoo account then you can connect with them any time.
How Can I Recover My Yahoo Account Without Phone Number Or Email?
Users frequently keep changing their password for security reasons. This makes them forget their password. If there will be no access to the alternate email then you might be in trouble as you don’t your password and email. In such a situation, you’ll have to follow these instructions to recover my Yahoo account without phone number or email:
- Go to the Yahoo Password Helper and then choose the option of “security questions”
- Now, head over to the Contact page and then choose the option of Password and sign in.
- In this, select the option of Forgot Password and then enter your email address. Make sure to enter the Submit button.
- To the next step, you must enter the CAPTCHA code that is available on your screen.
- Here, you’ll have to choose “my secret questions” and the Next. After this, mention the answer to your security questions.
- When you will enter the answer correctly then you’ll be redirected to a new page to reset the password.
- Here, you just have to enter your new password and finish the process of recover my old Yahoo account by clicking Ok or next.
In case of assistance, you can get in touch with techies to seek help from them.
How Do I Recover My Old Yahoo Account?
Many times, users report about the lost password issue of an old yahoo account. This happens when you don’t use the account regularly and forgot your password. But, with these given steps, you can easily recover my old Yahoo account.
- Make sure to go to the Yahoo homepage and then choose the Sign-in option
- Here, just enter your Yahoo email address followed by clicking on the Next button
- On your email or phone, you’ll get the verification code that you have to enter to recover the account.
- After entering the code, you’ll be prompted to create a new password of your Yahoo account.
For more details or assistance of experts, call on the all-time available Yahoo customer helpline number. On dialing this number, you can connect with experts in no time.