Amazon is the first name that strikes the mind when people think of online shopping. This is one of the largest online websites that is utilized in multiple countries. Other than online shopping, you can also enjoy digital streaming and Amazon pay. No matter what you want to buy, every user will find it on the Amazon site. There can be seen a huge number of users all over the world. Not just this, there is the availability of 24 hours Amazon customer service that’ll fix all the glitches of Amazon with ease. Users can also report a problem with Amazon to know about their quick solutions.
Make sure to resolve all the problems of Amazon by contacting the Amazon customer service helpline number. Every user of Amazon will get precise and instant technical assistance from the Amazon technical team.
How do I report a problem with Amazon?
Every user wants to report Amazon about the problems that they face. Right from late delivery to refund, there are times when a user finds various problems. There can be any number of issues that can be resolved via Amazon customer support service. So, whenever you get any problem, you should report it to the techies. By contacting the technical specialist of Amazon, you’ll be able to get rid of them. Through Amazon service number, you can get in touch with experts from any corner of the world.
How to enable the 2 step verification in Amazon?
If you want to keep your Amazon account safe then you must enable the 2 step verification. If you have any queries or you want to report about your problems then seek the help of the techies. Follow these steps to enable the verification feature:
- Go to the ‘Advanced Security Settings’ options from your Amazon account.
- After reaching the setting section, choose the ‘Get Started’ set-up. This will start the Two-Step Verification process.
- Here, add the primary phone number. After this, you need to enter the code that you have received on your registered phone.
- Make sure to enter the code that has been sent to the phone number.
- The step is about clicking on the “Verify code” and choosing to continue.
- You can also add any back-up number. Without this backup phone number, you won’t be able to turn Two-Step Verification on.
How to disable two-step verification in Amazon?
To disable the 2 step verification, you can perform these steps:
- The first step is to tap on “Advanced Security Settings”.
- Click on the option of “Disable” Two-Step Verification.
- you’ll be prompted to a new window or page with a security code.
- You need to enter that code. After this, make a tap on “Verify code”.
With these instructions, users can get quick assistance directly from the dedicated team of Amazon professionals. If you’re stuck with any annoying problem then feel free to contact Amazon to report a problem. Through the ‘contact Amazon’ option on the app, you can talk to the technical of Amazon.
How do I contact Amazon to report a problem?
On Amazon, you have the liberty to report about the problems that you’re facing. This could be any problem such as no refund, Alexa issues, the return of an item, and many more. But, technical glitches need to be troubleshot as soon as possible to enjoy the features of Amazon without any disturbance. Whenever you get stuck with some complicated problem, you just need to report a problem with Amazon.
Some queries or problems are minor that can be resolved on your own. If it doesn’t get fixed then you must report it to the Amazon. After receiving your request, Amazon will start working on it and will get back to you with solutions within a few days. So, speak to the techies at the helpdesk for removal of all the issues.