Yahoo Mail Down is one of the most common problems that users come across. However, if you are also facing the same problems, you don’t need to worry at all. Through this blog, you will be able to learn the troubleshooting way to handle such problems with care.
Configure Your Yahoo Mail Settings In A Correct Way
- First of all, you need to open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- In the address bar of your browser, you should type https://mail.yahoo.com.
- After visiting to the official login page of Yahoo, just go to the ‘Sign in’ procedure.
- Now, you will have to tap on the ‘Account Info’ option and then‘Account Security’ option.
- In the next step, you have to turn on the option says ‘Allow apps using less secure sign-in’.
In this way, you can fix the problems you are running into. Besides, if you are still facing the same loopholes with your Yahoo, there’s a Yahoo Mail Server Outage issue. You have to resolve Yahoo Mail Servers problems.
Check and Update your iOS or iPadOS Software if Available:
Numerous problems like Yahoo Mail Not Working might take place if you are using outdated OS software. Hence, you need to make sure that the device you are using is carrying the latest version of operating system. However, you can also check and update your device by going through these instructions:
- On your iPhone or iPad device, you have to tap on the ‘Settings’ option.
- In the next step, you should tap on the ‘General’ option.
- You will have to tap on the ‘Software Update’ option.
- Follow on-screen instructions to update your devicethere is an update available.
Consider Deleting and Re-adding Yahoo Mail:
To get rid of Yahoo Mail Problems, you should first delete or re-add your mail account. Here’s how to do so:
- First, you have to remove your Yahoo mail directly from your iPhone or iPad:
- For that, you need to navigate to the ‘Settings’ option and then go to the ‘Passwords & Accounts’.
- In the search option, you need to search for the Yahoo Mail account.
- After finding out, you need to tap on the ‘Delete Account’option to remove your Yahoo from your iPhone device.
After removal of the Yahoo mail account, you will be able to add your Yahoo account directly to your iPhone. However, you can add your Yahoo mail account automatically or manually. We will first learn the automatic setup and then manual IMAP setup. Here are steps to do the same:
Automatic Setup of Yahoo Mail:
- First of all, you should go to the ‘Settings’ option and then opt for the ‘Passwords & Accounts’.
- Apart from that, you will have to tap on the ‘Add Account’ option and then tap on the ‘Yahoo’ icon.
- Here, you will have to follow the onscreen directions and then check your Yahoo mail.
By implementing these solutions, you will be able to get rid of Yahoo Mail Down problems. All you need to go through these steps to opt for the right solutions. However, you might face some troubles while doing the same. In such a case, you should get in touch with the Yahoo experts to receive the right guidance.