- Support TollFree : (0 Waiting Time)
- Call Time : 24/7
- Get Your Email Password : Press 1 at the main menu
- My Password I Forgot : Press 2 at the main menu
- Contact Customer Service : Press 3 at the main menu
- Speak to a Live Person : Press 4 at the main menu
- Find My Password on My Phone : Press 5 at the main menu
- Reset My Password : Press 6 at the main menu
- Send Me My Password : Press 7 at the main menu
- Recover My Password : Press 8 at the main menu
- See My Password : Press 9 at the main menu
- Company URL : Gmail
- Skype : Call Via Skype
Ways to change and recover Gmail account passwords
Gmail is an email client based service offered by Google. The Mailing services offered are well-liked and used by millions of people across. But nowadays forgetting passwords is a common issue that every ten out of nine people are facing almost sometime. It’s believed that a forgotten password can't be recovered without using any data retrieval software solution but here in this write up you will get complete steps on how you will recover your lost password without using these unnecessary password retrieval solutions. The solutions and methods offered here are sophisticated and can be used for resolving a forgotten or even hacked password condition. The major uncertainty that users are confronting is that they often get stuck at the verification option to fix their account password.
As you know there are various ways through which you can recover your account password like mobile number, email and security questions but the easiest one that everyone loves to use is the mobile recovery option as it’s easy to use. But sometimes if you are not able to use your recovery mobile number for mobile verification process then don’t get worried as there are certain other options through which you can recover your account password.
Read the complete write up and get the various ways and techniques to get back to your account again:
Follow the below-mentioned steps to recover your Gmail password:
- First of all you need to visit Google Account Recovery page and tap on "I don’t know my password" option and continue.
- Now type your Gmail account email ID.
- Tap to continue.
- You can use the recovery mobile number which is connected to your account to get back your account password.
- You can get back your password through a mobile phone number linked to your account. After this you can choose the number you have linked with your account and tap on yes send me a code via SMS.
- In case there is no phone Number is connected to your account, you will then need to confirm your identification by simply answering a set of security questions linked to your account.
- You can enter the code in given field and change your password to use your account successfully.
How to recover Gmail password without mobile number
In case there is no mobile number linked with your account then you can recover Gmail password without mobile number in few simple steps:
Use email to get back your account:
- Go to Google account Recovery Page
- Type your Gmail email ID to access your Gmail account
- Tap to Submit and then choose “Confirm access to my recovery email” and tap to Continue.
- After this you will receive an email address containing password reset instructions on your screen.
What you need is to simply follow the steps to reset your Gmail password.
You can also use security questions to get back your Gmail account. Now if you don’t have any email id or mobile number connected to your account then you need to reset your Gmail password via answering some security questions.
Google will simply ask you some security questions that are related to your account, if you will fail to answer, and then you cannot reset your account. The questions are simple and if you give answers correctly then Google will allow you to reset your password. So it is significant for you to respond security questions appropriately.
How to change your Gmail password
- First you need to open your web browser and then go to www.gmail.com
- Now type Gmail email address and password in the given log in fields to proceed.
- Tap to sign in
- You will be redirected to your Gmail account page.
- Tap on the 'cog' icon given in the right top hand corner. Select Settings.
- After this choose “General settings' options.
- Here you will get the option to change Gmail password is in a different settings menu.
- Tap on Accounts option.
- Opt for change password option.
- A new page will open.
- Enter your current password and then new password n the given field. You may be asked to enter the new password twice to confirm it. When you enter your new password twice, tap on Change Password.
Hopefully this piece of write-up is helpful in changing your Gmail account password and for more tips and tricks about Gmail password issues stay updated!
You can also speak to live with our expert technicians via gmail customer care support toll free number for related to any password issues and other common problems.