- Support TollFree : (0 Waiting Time)
- Call Time : 24/7
- Speak to a Representative : Press 1 at the main menu
- Call Customer Service : Press 2 at the main menu
- Chat Support : Press 3 at the main menu
- Recover My Password : Press 4 at the main menu
- Still Problems With Mail Right Now : Press 5 at the main menu
- Contact by Phone : Press 6 at the main menu
- Recover My Yahoo Account : Press 7 at the main menu
- Contact Customer Support : Press 8 at the main menu
- Contact Customer Service : Press 9 at the main menu
- Fix My Mail Account : Press * at the main menu
- Reset My Password : Press # at the main menu
- Fix My Account : Press *# at the main menu
- Company URL : Yahoo
- Skype : Call Via Skype
Get Reliable Assistance from Yahoo Customer Support
Although Yahoo Mail is well known for its uninterrupted and secure services, however sometimes, some users face one or the other problem with their Yahoo mail account due to various reasons. Well, not to be disappointed as Yahoo offers assistance for any such problems through its Yahoo customer support center.
The Yahoo customer service offers numerous support options for the users to seek appropriate assistance for their particular issue. The support options include Help Articles, Community Forum, Live Chat Support, Email Support, and many other options.
Most Common Yahoo Mail Issues Reported by Users
One or the other time, a user experiences issue in their Yahoo Mail account. While, sometimes, the problem gets resolved automatically, then there are times when one may need to seek assistance from Yahoo Specialists. Some of the most common issues for which users seek assistance from Yahoo customer support include:
Forgot Yahoo Mail Password
This can be rated as the topmost issue faced by Yahoo Mail users in their account. If you have forgotten the password for your Yahoo Mail account, you can try resetting it by going to the Yahoo Mail sign-in page, entering your username and pressing Next button. Then, click on the “I forgot my password” and follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account.
Steps to Recover Forgot Yahoo Password
If you ever forget the password of your Yahoo Mail account, you can easily recover your account by following these steps. However, when following the instructions, make sure that you have access to one of the account recovery options (phone number or email address).
- Go to the Yahoo Mail sign-in page, enter your user id in the provided field, and click on the Next button.
- On the next screen where you will be prompted to enter your password, click on the “I forgot my password” option. You will be directed to the next screen where you will be prompted with different Account Recovery options (phone number and/or email address) associated with your account.
- If you are prompted to identify the phone number/email address (with hidden digits/alphabets) on the next screen and you have the access to it, you can click on the “Yes, text me a verification code”.
- As you will click on this option, you will receive a verification code on your phone number which you will need to enter on the subsequent screen and click on the Verify button.
- If the code gets verified successfully, you will see a success message that reads “You are now signed in as (your username)”. Also, there will be two options:
- Create a new password
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to get directed to your Yahoo Mail account. However, as you don’t remember your password, you will need to click on the “Create a new password” option to reset the password for your account.
- On the next screen, enter the new password in the prompted fields and click on the Continue button. You will be directed to the next screen.
- Review the account recovery options and click on the Looks good button after making the desired changes in the account recovery options. Your Yahoo Mail account password will be reset.
NOTE: In step 3, if you don’t recognize the phone number/email address partly shown on the screen, you can click on the “I don’t have access to this email address/phone number” to get to the next account recovery option available.
Unable to Send and Receive Emails
The problem sending or receiving emails usually occurs when you are accessing your Yahoo Mail on a third party email clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail, etc. using incorrect IMAP/POP server settings. You can try fixing this issue by configuring your Yahoo Mail account with correct IMAP/POP settings. You can find these settings on the following pages:
- IMAP Settings: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN4075.html
- POP Settings: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN4724.html
File Attachment Issue
Every email service imposes some sort of size limitation on the files that can be attached in an email. Similarly, Yahoo Mail also put a restriction on file attachments. When having file attachment issue on Yahoo Mail, make sure that the email size is not more than 25 MB, the name of the file doesn’t contain special characters, and the file is not in the formats that are restricted by Yahoo.
Unable to Find Emails
Whether you are looking for some lost emails or you have accidentally deleted important Emails from your Yahoo Mail account, you can try recovering such emails in your account using the Search option. In case if you are still not able to recover the emails, you can send a restoration request to Yahoo.
Receiving Too Much Spam
While Yahoo Mail automatically filters suspected emails, however, if you are still receiving a lot of unwanted emails in your account, it is recommended to mark them as spam or unsubscribe from mailing lists.
Apart from the above-mentioned, there numerous other issues that users face in their Yahoo Mail account. Nevertheless, No matter what sort of issue you are facing, you can seek appropriate assistance for it by contacting Yahoo customer support.
How to Contact Yahoo Customer Support for Assistance?Yahoo! Help
The first support option that you can use to get assistance from Yahoo customer support is at Yahoo Help. At Yahoo Help, you can find assistance for all Yahoo Mail related-issues by using the Search Help box. Just enter the keyword related to the problem you are facing and press the Search Help button. As you will hit the Search Help button, articles related to the keyword will be displayed on your screen. Simply select the article and follow the instructions provided in it.Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Another way to get a solution for your problem is by browsing the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) section. In the FAQs section, you will find solutions, workarounds to the issues and queries frequently raised by users. To get to FAQs section, just go to the Yahoo Help page and click on the FAQ option located on the left-hand side panel under BROWSE BY TOPIC section. As you will click on this option, you will see a number of frequently asked questions on the right-hand side section. Just browse through them to find appropriate answers to your queries and concerns.Social Media Pages
Yahoo customer care services can also be availed via various social media pages:
- Twitter: twitter.com/Yahoo
- Facebook: facebook.com/yahoo
- Tumblr: yahoo.tumblr.com/
Go to any of these Yahoo social media pages and get in touch with Yahoo customer support team.
Directly Contact Yahoo Customer Service
If you are not satisfied with the solution provided in the above support options or you didn’t find the solution at all, you may use the Contact Us support option. You will find this option on the Yahoo Help page, on the lower-left corner. As you will click on the option, you will be directed to the next page. On the “Contact Us” page, you will be prompted to provide your Yahoo email address and product for which you are seeking assistance. Then, complete the Captcha requirement and click on the Get Started button. After that, follow the on-screen prompts to find a solution for your problem.
How to Contact Yahoo Live Chat Support
If you don’t get a satisfactory result from above-mentioned support options, you can get in touch with a Yahoo specialist via live chat support option. To know how to seek assistance via live chat support, follow the instructions provided below:
- Go to the Yahoo Help page and click on the Contact Us option located on the left-hand side panel.
- Enter your email address in the provided field and select the Yahoo product for which you need assistance. Complete the Captcha requirement and click on the Get Started button.
On the next screen, you will be given two options:
- Contact a Yahoo Specialist
- See product related help articles
- On the next, page, select the category for which you are looking to get assistance. For example, if you have forgotten your Yahoo password, select “Password and sign in” option located under “What can we help you with?” section.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to select the issue type. For example, if you will select “Forgot my password” option, you will be taken to the next screen where you will be given two options:
- Chat with a Yahoo specialist
- Email a Yahoo specialist
- Selecting the first option will ask you to provide certain details and click on the Create Request button. As you will click on the Create Request button, you will be connected to a Yahoo specialist on the next screen.
NOTE: Alternatively, you can also seek assistance from a Yahoo specialist via email. All you need to do is select Email a Yahoo specialist option (in step 5) and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
Yahoo customer service works as a stable and reliable technical support team, offering easy services to the customers. The services are exceptionally great and specialists are prudent in providing assistance worldwide. So, regardless of the issue or query you are facing in your Yahoo account, feel free to get prompt assistance from Yahoo customer service through various support mediums mentioned above.